Thank you for Giving the Gift of Sport!!!
KidSport Alberta raises the funds needed to meet the demand of our program in many different ways. Making a donation to the KidSport program will ensure that we are able to help create another season of sport for a young athlete.
To make a donation online, please visit the KidSport donation page
- Eligible Donations of $20 or more will receive a tax deductible receipt. Your online donation will generate an automatic receipt delivered to your email address provided. Donations received by mail are tax receipted on a quarterly basis. The KidSport™ program holds Registered Canadian Amateur Athletic Association charitable status, as defined by Canadian Revenue Agency.
If you would prefer to donate by mailing a cheque or money order, please download the printable KidSport™ donation form.
There are many ways you can donate to KidSport:
- Individual gifts of cash
- Gifts in kind
- Memorial donations
- Planned gifts such as bequests, life insurance, gift annuities, or gifts of listed securities.
- Choose KidSport™ as your charity of choice for your next event
Information For Donors
- KidSportTM Canada is a Registered Canadian Amateur Athletic Association (RCAAA) and as such has the ability to issue official tax receipts to donors.
- Tax receipts will be issued for eligible donations of $20.00 or more.
- For a donation to be eligible for a tax receipt it must be a ‘gift’. A gift is a voluntary transfer of property, without expectation of return.
- Specific tax receipting questions can be directed to the KidSport™ Alberta Administration Manager at 403-217-3761.
- The Canada Revenue Agency has a publication titled ‘Gifts and Income Tax’ which provides information to donors and an information sheet that explains RCAAA status.